Friday, February 12, 2010

Family Matters

There is an aunt that I have who tries to help clean-up when she comes by I am staying In my grandmother's house and her bedroom. Right now I have my printer against the door so that she won't have anything to gossip about. Sometimes i'm not very tidy because I am living between 3 places. My house which is 1.5 hours away, my mother's house which is practically next door and here. Here at my grandmother's house every thing is practically in boxes or on top of boxes. She's just itching to get in here. If there are dishes in the sink she always complains that she has to wash my dishes. We pay her to come here when i have to leave and go oto a doctor's appointment so hse might as well do something. thirty-five dollars fro sweeping the carpet (she won't use the vacuum), washing the dishes and folding a few towels. I just cringe when i hear her come through the door.

No comments: